Finding Myself

This is just a little journey of my recovery process from an Eating Disorder and how you can get involved in the awarness and prevention of Eating Disorders.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am a singer/songwriter that writes songs about my recovery from an Eating Disorder. I use these songs in community and school events to educate on positive body image, self-esteem, and Eating Disorders. I also use them to help others who suffer. And they also help me through my recovery process.

I was on a documentary you can see the trailer at the site below.

www.zakto.com/abc

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jackie, the site looks really good! you have some great links and information on there! sounds like you are doing really good with your progress...you have become a very strong person these past few years...i wish i could've been around you more to watch you grow! even though i'm far away...i'm always here for ya!

6/15/2006 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home